Aquatic Histopathology, Standard
|WADDL - Pullman||Histopathology||Mon-Fri||28 days|
If between 1 and 3 tests are ordered, the unit price is $80.00.
Additional samples will have an extra charge of $40.00 each.
Veterinary pathologists at WADDL perform histopathologic evaluation on submitted aquatic animal tissues for non-urgent or surveillance purposes and provide a detailed, written report of their findings within 28 days. Initial price is per three animals submitted, with additional test fee for each additional animal. For diagnostic cases that require urgent results, please see Aquatic Histopathology, Urgent test.
- Accepted species include fish, amphibians, aquatic reptiles, and aquatic invertebrates.
- Fresh, frozen, or fixed tissues or whole carcasses from aquatic animals
- 10% neutral buffered formalin and Davidson’s are the preferred fixatives.
- Whole carcasses and tissues large enough to require dissection will be charged an additional Sample Processing Fee ($50).
- Tissues collected from specimens submitted for Aquatic Necropsy.
For additional information on how to collect and submit a sample please visit our Submit a Sample page.
Order one test to the first specimen.
For online test ordering please visit our Submit a Sample page for additional information. To submit a specimen without submitting through our online portal please see our Forms page for fillable forms and further instruction.