Vitamin E (serum)
|WADDL - Pullman||Toxicology||Mon-Fri||5-7 Business days|
Quantitation of Vitamin E within a specimen.
- Serum (1-5 mL)
- Plasma (1-5 mL)
Serum and plasma must be separated from red blood cells prior to shipping. Sample must be non-hemolyzed, chilled or frozen, and protected from light by wrapping in foil.
For additional information on how to collect and submit a sample please visit our Submit a Sample page.
- Serum- acceptable tube types
- Red Top Tube (without additives)
- Serum Separator Tube (without additives)
- Royal Blue Trace Element Tube (without additives)
- Plasma- Spun using one of the following acceptable tubes before being poured into any sterile tube for transport.
- Lavender Top Tube (with EDTA additive)
- Blue Top Tube (with K2EDTA additive)
- Green Top Tube (with heparin additive)
Label sample container/tube with corresponding name identifier.
For additional information, please visit our Packing and Shipping page.
For more specific sample collection guidelines please see our Submit A Sample webpage.
For online test ordering please visit our Submit a Sample page for additional information. To submit a specimen without submitting through our online portal please see our Forms page for fillable forms and further instruction.