Organic Toxicology Screen by GC-MS
|WADDL - Pullman||Toxicology||Mon-Fri||10-14 Business days|
Quantitation of extractable toxins within a specimen run by GC/MS.
Preferred sample type:
- GI Contents (10-50 mL)
Other acceptable samples:
- Liver (10-50 g)
- Serum (10 mL)
- Whole Blood (10-50 mL)
Samples should be chilled or frozen and sent with an ice pack.
For additional information on how to collect and submit a sample please visit our Submit a Sample page.
- GI Contents and Liver-
- a sterile, leak-proof container or bag
- Whole Blood - acceptable tube types
- Lavender Top Tube (with EDTA additive)
- Blue Top Tube (with K2EDTA additive)
- Green Top Tube (with heparin additive)
- Serum - acceptable tube types
- Red Top Tube (without additives)
- Serum Separator Tube (without additives)
- Royal Blue Trace Element Tube (without additives)
Label sample container/tube with corresponding name identifier.
For additional information, please visit our Packing and Shipping page.
For more specific sample collection guidelines please see our Submit A Sample webpage.
For online test ordering please visit our Submit a Sample page for additional information. To submit a specimen without submitting through our online portal please see our Forms page for fillable forms and further instruction.