|WADDL - Pullman||Toxicology||Mon-Fri||5-7 Business days|
Quantitation of arsenic within blood or urine.
Preferred sample type:
- Whole Blood (1 - 3 ml)
Other acceptable samples:
- Urine (5 - 10 mL)
Samples should be chilled. Urine can also be frozen.
For additional information on how to collect and submit a sample please visit our Submit a Sample page.
- Whole Blood - acceptable tube types
- Lavender Top Tube (with EDTA additive)
- Blue Top Tube (with K2EDTA additive)
- Green Top Tube (with heparin additive)
- Urine- use a sterile, leak-proof tube or container
Label sample container/tube with corresponding name identifier.
For additional information, please visit our Packing and Shipping page.
For more specific sample collection guidelines please see our Submit A Sample webpage.
For online test ordering please visit our Submit a Sample page for additional information. To submit a specimen without submitting through our online portal please see our Forms page for fillable forms and further instruction.