Bovine Respiratory Disease Panel (BVD, IBR, BRSV, BCV) PCR
|WADDL - Pullman||Molecular Diagnostics||Mon-Fri||2-9 days|
Detection of Bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVD), Bovine herpesvirus-1 (BHV-1), Bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) and Bovine coronavirus (BCV) by real-time PCR.
- 1-2mL Transtracheal wash (TTW)
- 1-2mL bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL)
- 1 g fresh, frozen, or formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) lung tissue
- 1 g fresh, frozen, or formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) trachea tissue
- nasal or pharyngeal swab (plastic/synthetic swabs preferable. Do not submit swabs in agarose media or calcium alginate swabs, since those inhibit PCR)
For additional information on how to collect and submit a sample please visit our Submit a Sample page.
Tissues, swabs, washes: sealed, leak-proof plastic bag or container.
Label all samples. Store refrigerated. Ship overnight on cold packs in an insulated container.
For additional information, please visit our Packing and Shipping page.
For online test ordering please visit our Submit a Sample page for additional information. To submit a specimen without submitting through our online portal please see our Forms page for fillable forms and further instruction.